Famous Pork Chops
- 1 cup crushed butter crackers
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a shallow bowl combine crushed crackers, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. In a separate bowl beat eggs.
- Dip your pork chops in the egg batter and then in the cracker mixture. Place the pork chops in a casserole dish. Place chunks of the butter around the pork chops. Cover and bake for 45 minutes.