Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shrimp and Veggie Pasta

My husband has been planning this special shrimp dish for me for a few weeks now and he finally got a chance to make it for me today. It was absolutely delicious!

I hope I got all the ingredients right so I can make it again!

Shrimp and Veggie Pasta

1 pkg. shrimp
1 pkg. stir fry vegetables
1 pkg. farfalle (bow tie) pasta
1 jar alfredo sauce
Onions and garlic to taste
Olive or safflower oil

Put the onions and garlic in a skillet with a little bit of oil to brown. Cook the pasta until it is halfway done. When it is halfway done and the onions and garlic have cooked a little, put everything in the skillet with the onions and garlic and cook until done.

You can change this recipe up by using sausage or beef instead of shrimp and marinara sauce instead of alfredo sauce, my husband says. I'd love to try it with turkey link sausage and marinara sauce!

No comments: