Monday, September 22, 2008

Chicken Noodle Soup

This is very similar to the chicken with potatoes and veggies dish I last posted about.

Chicken Noodle Soup


6 chicken thighs (or whatever you like)
1/2 package angel hair pasta (or whatever kind you like)
Medium onion, diced
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
Salt and pepper to taste

Place the chicken in a stock pot with water and onions, salt and pepper. Boil until it's done. In a separate pan, place the noodles and vegetables in boiling water and cook until it's almost done. Drain and return to pan. Serve together with the chicken and broth. When I cook chicken noodle soup, I usually keep the noodles separate from the broth because the noodles seem to want to soak up all the broth.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Mmm, that sounds so tasty!

I also have an award for you over at my blog.

http://pickytiffany.blogspot.com

MaryBeth said...

I love soup and the weather just changed here in Beaverton yesterday and I am so ready for a big bowl of soup. This looks so good I wish I had a bowl of it now so I could curl up with a blanket and be all nice and cozy.

smbwallace said...

Oh thank you Tiffany!

Laura said...

This looks pretty good