Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Slow Cooker Turkey Breast

With all the back porch slow cooker cooking I've been doing this summer, I was thrilled to get this recipe from All Recipes in my inbox this morning!

Slow Cooker Turkey Breast

1 (6 pound) bone-in turkey breast
1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix

Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast. Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin. Place in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on high for one hour, then set to low, and cook for seven hours.


I believe that's simple enough!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

OMG... that sounds so dang good. I love turkey and I love using my slow cooker. I have been wondering how a turkey breast would turn out in the cooker.