Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Five ingredient meals

What's not to love about five-ingredient meals? Nothing, that's what, especially if the kids love them.

Busy Cooks at About.com has a great collection of five-ingredient meals.

I have lots of great few-ingredient, one-pot meals that I've come up with in the past few months. Here are some of them!

Chicken Noodle Soup (this one is my favorite)

One Pot Chicken with Potatoes and Veggies

Beefy Potatoes and Peas


Chicken Pot Surprise

Chicken and Veggie Pasta


Parmesan Pasta with Turkey Sausage

Those recipes are all kid-friendly and hurried-mom-who-hates-the-kitchen-friendly. They are all meals I put together myself with little time and few ingredients available. It seems that preparing hot, nutritious meals for five hungry children can inspire even the worst of cooks.

No comments: