Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cheesy Turkey and Noodle


Here's another one of those dishes I made from whatever I had on hand.

Cheesy Turkey and Noodle

1/2 pound ground turkey
Diced onion
1/2 package penne noodles
1/2 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
Shredded cheese (I used Mexican and mozzarella)
Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste

Cook the turkey and onion and the noodles separately.

Mix the turkey, noodles, soup, and some of the cheese up together. Sprinkle more cheese on the top and let it melt. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and salt on it when you are ready to serve it.

Of course you can make it with an entire pound of meat, a whole package of noodles and the whole can of soup. That way you'll have leftovers!

I actually just made this without the soup. My can opener broke and I couldn't open my can of soup. But it turned out just fine. I just used extra cheese.

No comments: