Friday, July 11, 2008

The Foodie BlogRoll!

I've just joined the Foodie BlogRoll!

You'll notice the nice addition to the navigation bar on the right hand side of this blog. Be sure to check out some of the great blogs there. I have, they're great!

Being the kitchen hater that I am I didn't realize that food blogging was so popular!

From the owner of the Foodie Blogroll:

The Foodie Blogroll is a huge list of links that link to your page. The more people that join the more links you will have linking to your page and the higher your page ranking will get on Google. In just a few months over 1,000 blogs joined our community. Before The Foodie Blogroll there were no blog rolls specifically for foodies so I decided to create one of my own! I think it is a great opportunity, and the more the merrier! This is a GREAT opportunity for networking.
That's Jenn DiPiazza, travel writer, creative cook, food critic, and professional foodie!

Any food bloggers who would like to join the Foodie BlogRoll can just click on that link. Apply to join and if you are approved she will send you the code. This puts this really nice blogroll on your food blog. Of course your link in turn goes up on a lot of blogs and that gets you more traffic and exposure, more links out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the foodie blogroll!

Unknown said...

Welcome! I am glad I found this too! Jenn is amazing for coming up with this blogroll for all of us foodies.