Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Turkey and Potato Casserole

This is one of those recipes I made up by cooking what I had together. I'm getting ready to make it again.

There aren't any measurements or exact amounts on this because I don't normally use measurements and you can make a little or a lot.

Turkey and Potato Casserole

Ground turkey (about one pound)
Several potatoes
Can of cream of mushroom soup (small can)
Shredded cheese (any kind)

Cook the ground turkey and cut up and boil the potatoes (separately). Mix them together in a pan with the soup and a little of the cheese.

Put the mixture in a casserole pan and bake it in the oven at around 350 degrees until hot. Sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese on top and put it back in the oven long enough to melt the cheese.

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

What a great recipe. I love recipes that use up what I have on hand. We love cream of broccoli soup so I often that in recipes.