Saturday, June 14, 2008

Beefy Skillet Ravioli

I got this recipe from the back of a Hunt's spaghetti sauce can, made it, and everyone loved it! It's super easy, super cheap, and super yummy! Different ingredients can be added, substituted, etc.


Beefy Skillet Ravioli


1 lb. lean ground beef (I use ground turkey)

1 can spaghetti sauce (I use Hunt's Garlic & Herb)

1 can diced tomatoes with juice

1 9 oz. pkg refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli

2 T shredded Parmesan cheese (I use a lot more than that and sometimes other kinds of cheese

1 T chopped fresh Italian parsley (I skipped this)


Brown ground beef/meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; blend well. Bring to a boil.

Add ravioli to skillet; spoon meat sauce over ravioli until well coated. Reduce heat; cover and simmer on medium heat 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender.

Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.

No comments: