Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Super Easy Mashed Potatoes

These are so easy to make and are so delicious! I use my fabulous veggie chopper I was just telling you about to make these!

Super Easy Mashed Potatoes


Potatoes
Onions
Chicken broth
Sour cream
Milk
Butter/margarine
Salt, pepper

Peel and cut up the potatoes and boil them in a pan with the onions, chicken broth, and seasonings. (I use chicken stock I have frozen from a previous meal. If you don't have enough broth just add water until it covers the potatoes.)

After the potatoes are done, drain the water off and put the potatoes back in the pan or in a bowl. Add a generous tablespoon or so of sour cream, a tablespoon or so of butter/margarine, and a tablespoon or so of milk. Be careful not to put too much milk. Mix (with mixer) until the potatoes are all creamed.

No comments: